Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT|

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dr_fong

dr_fong

the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny) Empty
PostSubject: the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny)   the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Borris

Borris

PostSubject: Re: the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny)   the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I haven't heard of the "weiner" saga, but that was hilarious! ROFL
Back to top Go down
TeKnoss

TeKnoss

PostSubject: Re: the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny)   the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 am

lmao.. thats mad
Back to top Go down
dr_fong

dr_fong

PostSubject: Re: the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny)   the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:21 am

i laughed till i cried....

the weiner saga has been going on for about two weeks, and for about the first 10 days the congressman (actual last name is weiner?!) denied he sent a photo of his well.. weiner.

reckons he got hacked ( he didnt sent it himself) lol , the idiot is married, and get this: his mrs is pregnant! classy guy.

my fav line has to be

"i'm a whore in the bedroom but people think im an innocent jewish girl.. ha ha"

wonder if Ann Frank was the same? lol

gotta go read her diary again maybe i missed dome juicy bits? lol

'weiner' ...hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny)   the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the never ending 'weiner' saga ( long but damm funny)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Funny Vids-
Jump to: