Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT|

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jackass 3d

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lewie_

jackass 3d Empty
PostSubject: jackass 3d   jackass 3d I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 am

half way through pretty funny! i must admit
Back to top Go down
dr_fong

dr_fong

jackass 3d Empty
PostSubject: Re: jackass 3d   jackass 3d I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 am

"pretty funny"??? are you kiddin ?

its gold as always with the jackass crew

any chance i get to see bam cry over a snake is pretty sweet lol

phil and april and the gorrilla in their hotel room bit lol ......phil shits himself literally!

loved it
Back to top Go down
c0pic

c0pic

jackass 3d Empty
PostSubject: Re: jackass 3d   jackass 3d I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 am

Downloaded this yesterday, saw it in the cinema too - so much more impact in 3D...

good times!
Back to top Go down
lewie_

jackass 3d Empty
PostSubject: Re: jackass 3d   jackass 3d I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 am

i love the jet scene F that throwing shoes into it and that football flys a mile! that gorilla scene is funny!
Back to top Go down
dr_fong

dr_fong

jackass 3d Empty
PostSubject: Re: jackass 3d   jackass 3d I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 am

what about the scene with the super glue and phils chest hair? lol

then bam grabs ryan dunns long goatee with a handful of superglue! ..ouchies

also party boy getting stung over and over again on the lip by a fucken scorpion!?!
Back to top Go down

jackass 3d Empty
PostSubject: Re: jackass 3d   jackass 3d I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:52 am

i almost threw up at the sweat martine LOL and when wee man is glued on preston ands knoxville is like now how to split them "be nice says weeman" I KNOW GRAD ME THE TASERS LOL rip and he is off ......................... LOVE THE SNAKE SCENE LOL
Back to top Go down
dr_fong

dr_fong

jackass 3d Empty
PostSubject: Re: jackass 3d   jackass 3d I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 am

oh so many many memories.... lol

the taser gauntlet was so fucken funny...

and the sweat suit cocktail was so wrong ewwww
Back to top Go down
The_Dead_Legend

jackass 3d Empty
PostSubject: Re: jackass 3d   jackass 3d I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:41 pm

lol it was hilarious watched it a little while ago in the car at the shops, i was laughing so hard everyone was looking at me when they walked past. i hated the one at the end cause i almost threw up lol the toilet one, but half of the rest were good, what about the one with the skate board and boogey board on the thing lol.
they were all funny even the super glue one lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jackass 3d Empty
PostSubject: Re: jackass 3d   jackass 3d I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jackass 3d
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Movies & Tv-
Jump to: