Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNT|

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

recommend some movies k thnx

Go down 
+5
c0pic
wh4ck3d
Ripper [music]
HellHunter
TeKnoss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TeKnoss

TeKnoss

recommend some movies k thnx Empty
PostSubject: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 am

^

and no not human centipede i have seen that shit, and its full on. funny though.

if you can attach the trailers for the movies id be grateful Smile
please no cartoons or movies with subtitles i would have to read.
just good movies.

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
HellHunter

HellHunter

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:57 am

This is the two Best movies ever, I havents watched a movie That beats them.
GAMER

NEVER BACK DOWN
Back to top Go down
Ripper [music]

Ripper [music]

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:02 am

off topic but i remember in year 8 when our chinese teacher tooks us to see Hero in the cinemas and i didnt realize it was all fucking subtitles.. fucking homo, more fucking homo as the subject itself.. what genre of movies do you like?
a good movie was

" the usual suspects"

"law abiding citizen"

^^ is a good movie
Back to top Go down
wh4ck3d

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 am

gamer is alright. its just a no brainer movie. something you watch when high or bored. i wouldnt watch it again though..

never back down is pretty cool. basically a young kid with problems. learns to fight. than learns that he shouldnt fight. basically a wierd version of karate kid Smile

ripper. is hero the movie with jet li? dude i love that movie. its fricken awesome. prob one of my fav kung fu movies.
Back to top Go down
TeKnoss

TeKnoss

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 am

seen all movies mentioned above.

next lol
Back to top Go down
c0pic

c0pic

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 am

What i've watched recently (and enjoyed):

- The Jacket - 2005

- Unthinkable - 2010

- Enter the Void - 2009

- The Fighter - 2010

- Restrepo - 2010

- 13 - 2010

- The Town - 2010

Back to top Go down
TeKnoss

TeKnoss

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:40 am

13 and unthinkable look great.
thanks c0pic
Back to top Go down
KinK3H

KinK3H

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 pm

love law abiding citizen, one of my fave movies
and the jacket was allright too
havent seen the rest though hehe
i need to dl alias Sad
Back to top Go down
lewie_

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 am

the towns a good movie goes for around 2.30 hrs and its just well done.

Kill The Irishman
Back to top Go down
dr_fong

dr_fong

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:14 am

[youtube][/youtube]re: kill the irishman ~~was pretty good reminded me of godfellas in a lot of ways. its based on actual events ... one tuff potato eater.

btw just finshed watching 'boardwalk empire' first season and it was pretty good the only thing i've seen that even comes close to the sopranos for acting and writing check it out if you like long winded well written stuff. nice soprano-like twists and well formed characters.
Back to top Go down
dr_fong

dr_fong

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:26 am

[youtube][/youtube]check this out as well! danny mcbride is hilarious
Back to top Go down
TeKnoss

TeKnoss

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:47 am

anything that is like the sopranos, ill watch.
Back to top Go down
dr_fong

dr_fong

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 pm

copic btw mate just watched "restripo"

wow thats a great doco, cheers for the heads up.

did you know that the guy who made the documetary was killed in a mortar attack in lybia not long ago?

such a shame to lose such a talented filmmaker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recommend some movies k thnx   recommend some movies k thnx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recommend some movies k thnx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Movies & Tv-
Jump to: